Lincolnfrog Lincolnfrog

If there was ever a better movie on Newgrounds

then I'd sure as hell like to see it. This was the single greatest movie I ever saw.

WTFNOOB TT: Knox WTFNOOB TT: Knox

yeas

thanx 4 takign out taht ghey pr0n cos last time i BLAMMED!!1 it1

Hayburner responds:

ur welcum d00d1

A Message To The CC A Message To The CC

Yeah, mmmmmhmmmm, okay

Nothing will tell them to be original like an anti-clock movie that's just like every other one.

Mario's Alliance - Ep. 1 Mario's Alliance - Ep. 1

DUDE UR MOVIE ROCKED!!!1

You gave this entry a 0, lowering its score to 3.17!

WHOOPS WRONG BUTTON!

Chode Comes On Chode Comes On

This is a decent movie...

...too bad you didn't make it. Next time you submit a movie, just please try using your own work, no matter how much you suck at Flash. You're just screwing yourself over by submitting stolen movies.

If the countless other reviews haven't explained it enough for those of you who don't hang around the CC, this was Tate's signature at the ClockCrew BBS. Toast was already notorious there for being a moron and stealing shit.

I'm not encouraging you people to vote low either, you should give the movie the score it deserves. Just inform a higher power here that a user is submitting stolen movies. His other movie is not his work either.

ToastClock responds:

Sweet. Vote high and I'll make a leet new movie myself.

News Flash!! War on Iraq News Flash!! War on Iraq

It was decent

Could've used a little more work in the graphics department and the sound could've been a little clearer, but hey, it made me laugh.

CC- Friday the 13th CC- Friday the 13th

Twas good

This movie was amazing. The voices got a little off sync with the talking clips but other then that this was simply amazing. <3 those graphics.

The Vagina Song The Vagina Song

&lt;3

That was a great movie. Keep up the good work.

#2 Olives Revenge ! #2 Olives Revenge !

Idiot...

You've submitted this before and you're not even the real OliveClock.